Friday, October 17, 2008

Reciprocation

I don't think it's all that unusual to be unhappy with being taken for granted. No one likes that. When you put yourself out there I don't think it's a bad thing to look for some reciprocation or appreciation. Is it? Am I being selfish here?
I know that it hurts like hell. It's certainly making me more aware of the relationships I have with others and how I handle those relationships.
I just went back and reread my Thanksgiving blog, which I really did mean. There are two people who really do think I "rock their world" -- I must be more attentive, more appreciative. They mean too much to me to let them down. I will NOT let them feel this way. As I said... a renewed awareness.

Haaaaa, first time I've cried 'with glasses' (damn glasses) - and it blows!

Ahhh well, I will be in Vegas in less than a week. Getting away from things will do me good.
:)

No comments: